Cable Connector POWERCON BLUE
Cable Connector POWERCON BLUE is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Solderless 3-conductor terminations for quick and easy assembly
- Field serviceable, robust, and unbreakable
- Fail-safe, long life electrical termination integrity
- Developed for frequently connected/disconnected systems with operator and equipment safety in mind
- Unique Neutrik chuck type strain relief
Neutrik NAC3FCB powerCON Cable Connector Power Out Gray
powerCON® is a lockable 3-pole equipment (AC) connector with contacts for line, neutral and premating safety grounds. Color coded for easy identification, powerCON offers power-in (blue) and power-out (gray) versions with different keying to avoid the possibility of short circuiting. The contacts are designed to prevent damage from arcing when disconnected while under load. powerCON meets or exceeds the demands of applications in the fields of A/V usages, test and measurement equipment, computers or industrial designs. UL, cUL recognized components, VDE certified, SEV approved. Rated at 20A/250VAC.
• Connector: powerCON cable connector • Type: Power Out • Color: Gray (B)
Attention: The powerCON is a connector without breaking capacity, i.e. the powerCON should not be connected or disconnected under load or live!
|Unit of Measure||Each|
|Power Connector Type||Cable Mount|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.