part number #685450871976
The A4s is a general small receiving card developed by NovaStar.
- A single A4s loads up to 256×256 pixels. Supporting the pixel level brightness and chroma calibration, individual Gamma adjustment for RGB, and 3D functions, the A4s can greatly improve the display effect and user experience. The A4s use high-density connectors for communication to limit the effects of dust and vibration, resulting in high stability. It supports up to 24 groups of parallel RGB data or 64 groups of serial data (expandable to 128 groups of serial data). Its reserved pins allow for custom functions of users. Thanks to its EMC Class B compliant hardware design, the A4s have improved electromagnetic compatibility and are suitable for various on-site setups.
- Maximum Loading Capacity 256 ×256 pixels
- Input voltage DC 3.3 V to 5.5 V
- Rated current 0.5 A
- Rated power consumption 2.5 W
- Temperature –20°C to +70°C
- Humidity 10% RH to 90% RH, non-condensing
- Temperature –25°C to +125°C
- Humidity 0% RH to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Dimensions 70.0 mm × 45.0 mm × 7.9 mm
- Net weight 17.3 g
- Packing specifications Each receiving card is packaged in a blister pack. Each
- The packing box contains 80 receiving cards.
- Packing box dimensions 378.0 mm × 190.0 mm × 120.0 mm
- RoHS, EMC Class B