Blackmagic Design Micro Converter SDI to HDMI 3G (with Power Supply)
Blackmagic Design Micro Converter SDI to HDMI 3G (with Power Supply) is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Super compact and rugged, the Micro Converter SDI to HDMI 3G from Blackmagic Design enables you to use HDMI-input monitors and televisions for production monitoring. This compact converter has one SD/HD/3G-SDI input, one HDMI output, and one SD/HD/3G-SDI loop output. It includes a 17-point 3D LUT that can be used to calibrate HDMI- or SDI-input monitors and it can output a LUT for viewing via the SDI loop output. The Micro Converter SDI to HDMI 3G also features automatic SD, HD, and Level A and B SDI detection and support for a wide range of pro broadcast resolutions including cine-style 48 fps.
This pocket-sized converter features a sturdy metal housing with power and signal LED status indicators and rugged connector interfaces. A USB Type-C port enables the SDI to HDMI 3G converter to easily connect to and be powered by large-screen monitors, laptops, desktop computers, or projectors. You can also power this converter using the included 100-240 VAC power supply, complete with four international socket adapters.
HDMI & SDI Outputs
- One SD/HD/3G-SDI input
- One HDMI output and one SD/HD/3G-SDI loop output
Compact, Rugged Design
- Robust metal housing and rugged connectors
- USB Type-C port for powering via a compatible component like a monitor or laptop
- Updatable via the USB Type-C port and your Mac or PC
3D LUT Support
- Supports a 7-point 3D LUT for color calibrating your monitor, television, or projector
- Outputs LUT for monitoring via SDI loop output
Wider Resolution Support
- SDI support up to DCI 2Kp60
- HDMI support up to 1080p60
- Supports embedded HDMI input and embedded SDI output
- LED indicators for video and power signals
Versatile Power Options
- Power from a monitor, laptop, or other component using the USB Type-C port
- Includes a 100-240 AC power supply with four socket adapters
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.