NovaStar A10s PLUS RECEIVING CARD
NovaStar A10s PLUS RECEIVING CARD is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
The A10s Plus is a high-end small receiving card developed by NovaStar.
- A single A10s Plus loads up to 512×512 pixels. Adopting the exclusive Image Booster Engine technology of NovaStar, the A10s Plus can precisely calibrate the color gamut and grayscale of the screen, and improve the grayscale by 64 times. It also supports the pixel level brightness and chroma calibration, individual Gamma adjustment for RGB, low latency, 3D and HDR functions, greatly improving the brightness, grayscale, and color performance from every aspect and offering users an ultimate visual experience with a uniform, smooth and lifelike image. The A10s Plus uses high-density connectors for communication to limit the effects of dust and vibration, resulting in high stability. It supports up to 32 groups of parallel RGB data or 64 groups of serial data (expandable to 128 groups of serial data). Its reserved pins allow for custom functions of users. Thanks to its EMC Class B compliant hardware design, the A10s Plus has improved electromagnetic compatibility and is suitable for various on-site setups that have high requirements.
- The board thickness is not greater than 2.0 mm, and the total thickness (board thickness + thickness of components on the top and bottom sides) is not greater than 8.5 mm. Ground connection (GND) is enabled for mounting holes
- Maximum Loading Capacity 512 ×512 pixels
- Input voltage DC 3.3 V to 5.5 V
- Rated current 0.5 A
- Rated power consumption 2.5 W
- Temperature –20°C to +70°C
- Humidity 10% RH to 90% RH, non-condensing
- Temperature –25°C to +125°C
- Humidity 0% RH to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Dimensions 80.0 mm × 45.0 mm × 7.9 mm
- Net weight 22.3 g
- An antistatic bag and anti-collision foam are provided for each
- receiving card. Each packing box contains 40 receiving cards
- Packing box dimensions 378.0 mm × 190.0 mm × 120.0 mm
- RoHS, EMC Class B
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.