NOVASTAR LED MULTIMEDIA PLAYER TB6
NOVASTAR LED MULTIMEDIA PLAYER TB6 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
- The TB6 is the second-generation multimedia player launched by NovaStar for full-color LED displays. This multimedia player integrates playback and sending capabilities, allowing for solution publishing and screen control via various user terminal devices such as PC, mobile phones, and tablets. The TB6 also supports the cloud publishing and monitoring platforms to easily enable cross-regional cluster management of screens. The TB6 can synchronize playback across multiple screens. Multiple security measures like terminal authentication and playback verification are used to protect playback. Ethernet port and network redundancy mechanisms are used to ensure long-term and stable playback. Thanks to its security and stability, ease of use, smart control, etc., the TB6 widely applies to commercial display and smart cities such as lamp-post displays, chain store displays, advertisement players, mirror displays, retail store displays, door head displays, vehicle-mounted displays, and displays without requiring a PC.
- Loading capacity up to 1,300,000 pixels with a maximum width of 4096 pixels and a maximum height of 1920 pixels
- 4x Gigabit Ethernet outputs with two serving as the main and the other two as the backup by default
- 1x Stereo audio output
- 1x HDMI 1.3 output, allowing for HDMI Loop
- 1x HDMI 1.3 input, accepting HDMI input and allowing content to auto fit to screen
- 2x USB 2.0, capable of playing solutions imported from a USB drive
- On-board brightness sensor connector, allowing for automatic and scheduled smart brightness adjustment
- Synchronous playback across multiple screens
- Powerful processing capacity − 8 core 1.5 GHz processor − Hardware decoding and playback of H.265 4K HD videos − Hardware decoding of 1080P videos − 2 GB of RAM − 8 GB of internal storage (4 GB available)
- All-round control plans − Solution publishing and screen control via user terminal devices such as PC, mobile phones, and tablets − Remote cluster solution publishing and screen control − Remote cluster screen status monitoring
- Synchronous and asynchronous modes − When the internal video source is used, the TB6 works in asynchronous mode. − When the HDMI video source is used, the TB6 works in synchronous mode
- Dual Wi-Fi modes, Comes with a permanent built-in Wi-Fi AP and supports Wi-Fi Sta.
- Support for 4G modules, The TB6 ships without a 4G module. Users have to purchase 4G modules separately if needed.
- Redundancy − Network redundancy: The TB6 connects to the Internet via wired network, Wi-Fi Sta, 4G network according to the priority, making the network connection more stable. − Ethernet port redundancy: Two main Ethernet ports and two backup Ethernet ports are used for output. This redundancy mechanism increases transmission reliability.
The Taurus series products widely apply to commercial displays, such as lamp-post displays, chain store displays, advertisement players, mirror displays, retail store displays, door head displays, vehicle-mounted displays, and displays without requiring a PC.
- Advertising media: Used for advertisement and information promotion, such as lamp-post displays and advertisement players.
- Digital signage: Used for digital signage displays in retail stores, such as retail store displays and door head displays.
- Commercial display: Used for the display of business information of hotels, cinemas, shopping malls, etc., such as chain store displays
- Independent screen: Connect to and manage a screen by using a PC or mobile client software.
- Screen cluster: Manage and monitoring multiple screens in a centralized manner by using the cluster solutions of NovaStar
- Wired connection: The PC and Taurus are connected via Ethernet cable or LAN
- Wi-Fi connection: The PC, tablet, and mobile phone are connected to the Taurus via Wi-Fi. Working with VI Plex, the Taurus can apply to scenarios where no PC is required.
- Input voltage AC 100V~240V
- Maximum Power Consumption 18W
- RAM 2 GB Internal Storage 8 GB (4 GB available)
- Temperature –40°C to +80°C
- Humidity 0% RH to 80% RH, non-condensing
- Temperature –20ºC to +60ºC
- Humidity 0% RH to 80% RH, non-condensing
- Dimensions (L×W×H) 375 mm × 280 mm × 108 mm
- 278.5 mm × 139.5 mm × 45.0 mm
- 1352.3 g
- IP20 Please prevent the product from water intrusion and do not wet or wash the product.
- CE, FCC SDoC, FCC ID, UL, PSE, CB, IC, CCC, KC, RCM, MIC, SIRIM, EAC, FAC, PSB, IMDA, NTC, CITI, NCC
- Note: If the product does not have the relevant certifications required by the countries or regions where it is to be sold, please apply for the certifications yourself or contact NovaStar to apply for them
- Android operating system software
- Android terminal application software
- FPGA program
- Note: Third-party applications are not supported.
- Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate the equipment.
- This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
- Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class A digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference when the equipment is operated in a commercial environment. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instruction manual, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. Operation of this equipment in a residential area is likely to cause harmful interference in which case the user will be required to correct the interference at his own expense.
- This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with a minimum distance of 20cm between the radiator & your body. This transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.