NovaStar RECEIVING CARD MRV300-1
NovaStar RECEIVING CARD MRV300-1 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
LED Modules, Displays & ProcessorsMRV300 is the standard model of Nova receiving card.
- MRV300 has the following features:
- Single card outputs 16-group of RGBR data
- Single card outputs 20-group of RGB data
- Single card outputs 64-group of serial data
- Single card supports resolution of 256x226
- Configuration file readback
- Temperature monitoring
- Ethernet cable communication status detection
- Power supply voltage detection
- pixel-by-pixel brightness and chromaticity calibration. Brightness and chromaticity calibration coefficients for each LED
- Pre-store picture setting
- Comply with EU RoHs standard; XI'AN
- Comply with EU CE-EMC standard.
- The thickness of the board is about 1.6mm. The overall thickness (board thickness+ thickness of the components on the front and backside) is about 18.5mm.
- 256*256 PIXELS
- To meet the needs of different customers, Nova has provided more specific models of the products, including standard products in stock. Other models need to be customized.
- Standard model, male connector on top
- Male connector on bottom
- Female connector on top
- Female connector on bottom
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.