- Supports HD resolutions up to 1920x1080
- Durable 1U rack-mountable design
- LED Backlight; reduced power consumption
- 2 front USB Hub ports
- VGA or DVI video input support
- Compatible with USB or PS/2 PCs and KVMs
- On Screen Display (OSD) control and LED indicators for easy monitoring
- Integrated 106-key US standard keyboard with touchpad
The integrated single port KVM module offers universal support for DVI or VGA, and USB or PS/2 console connections and includes all of the necessary cabling to get you up and running. Connect the console to either a single system, or a multi-port KVM switch to manage multiple systems.
The front panel USB hub places two easily accessible USB 2.0 ports at your disposal for connecting external storage and other peripherals as needed.
For added security in your server room, this rackmount LCD also includes a physical key-lock.
- Ideal for high resolution applications in the server room, where the previous standard 1024x768 17" screens are not sufficient
- Centralized control of a single system, or dozens of PCs when connected to a KVM switch
- Improving the internal space-efficiency of existing cabinets
- Manage cabinet-mounted servers and KVM switches