LC-LC SM-9/125 SIMPLEX PVC 1.8 mm 5M yellow
LC-LC SM-9/125 SIMPLEX PVC 1.8 mm 5M yellow is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
This is a top quality, high-speed 5m Singlemode Simplex Fiber Optic Patch Cable (9/125) - LC to LC cables will unleash the power of your telecommunications system. With ceramic ferrules and a 9/125-micron core, this cable is suitable for high speed, high bandwidth, far-reaching telecommunications such that you would find in long-distance telephone and cable television applications. These fibers operate at the 1310 nm or 1550 nm transmission windows. Each jumper cable is constructed using Genuine Corning Glass and shipped in individually sealed bags to ensure they arrive in perfect condition. Test results for the individual patch cable will be included in each bag. Color coded connectors assist with identification during the installation process to make installation easy for anyone.
- Core Diameter: 9/125 micron
- Insertion loss: typically, 0.30 dB
- Return loss: ≥50 dB
- Ceramic Ferrules for increased durability
- FOCIS-3 TIA/EIA-568-B.3 compliant
- Connectors: (LC/UPC) Small form factor with latch
- Used primarily for high bandwidth, long-distance telecommunications
- Ultra-Physical Contact (UPC) Polished Fiber
- Built with Corning Glass
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.