350 MHz Category 5E Patch cord (UTP) 2 FT
350 MHz Category 5E Patch cord (UTP) 2 FT is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Designed for today's high-density patch panels, these unique Category 5E molded patch cables feature an easy to depress "shark fin" snagless molded boot that makes connecting your cables easier. The clear boot also allows the color of each cable to be easily identified up to each port for easy cable identification. Each cable is tested for Category 5E performance to ensure you get maximum speed out of your network. Contact us today for your patch cable needs!
- Category 5E performance for Hi-speed networking applications
- Molded snagless boot with an easy to depress latch makes patching easier
- 50u Gold plated contacts for superior durability with 24AWG stranded conductors
- Your choice of up to nine different colors. This cable color is gray
- Lengths up to 100ft
- EIA/TIA TSB-40A ETL Verified
-Contact Gold plating 50u'' (short body)
-Molded Strain relief
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.